Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nervous, excited, scared....

OK, I know its been forever since I posted anything but I wanted to do a quick update. I am going sky diving with my friend Ashley, Viktor, my dad, and Curtis (my brother) Friday morning at 8 and I am freaking out!! I'm so scared but so excited too. Curtis really wants to go and he enlisted in the Army and will be leaving in a few months, so we are trying to do things together before he goes... so here Iam! So, I know that most likely nothing will happen (keep your fingers crossed for me) but just in case I want you all to know I love you! :)

I'll do a better update when I get back on the ground.... until then....

BYE!

1 comment:

Tisdale Family said...

Sky Diving is so much fun!!!! You will have a blast and enjoy it. I loved it when I went!