Monday, April 21, 2008

Today

I had so much fun today-- Alecia called me and asked me if I wanted to go to Last Chance with her and I was excited! I had never been before and I think it might be my new favorite store. I found an adorable pair of shoes for cheap, and I probably could have found much more but I didn't look too hard (purposely). I tend to spend too much money when I shop, so I held back since I'm on a budget. Alecia found cute shoes too, very cute. It was totally worth the drive! It was nice to see her too since we never get to hang out, I miss my friends.

I have to do a presentation tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I have to play a boy in the skit we are doing. I have to act like a Fraternity guy trying to get a girl to drink and hook up with him, LAME! I was late for our group meeting and got stuck with this stupid position. Oh well, it will be over fast so no biggie. Then it is home to write a 5 page paper, fun fun!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Haha, I love your blogs cuz I love your attitude in all of them, haha!!! I'm not gonna lie, I am a bit jealous that I didn't get to go to shopping. In fact, Alecia text me "Aleigha's a better friend than you because she's dropping her homework to go shopping with me!" I, in turn, immediately snapped into black girl mode and said "oh no you did not!" It's okay though, I spend too much money there anyway so I just saved myself hundred bucks probably, haha! Someday when we're REALLY rich, we can go there all the time! haha