Thursday, April 17, 2008

HI!

Yesterday was such a nice day outside! I couldn't even believe how windy it got, but it made it less hot which is always a plus. I didn't get much done, but I had fun instead. Brittany came over and it's always so nice to see her. We ate some dinner, played a little guitar hero, and watched American Idol.... fun fun! I'm debating on what I should do this weekend-- I know that not going to Prescott will cause a fight or at least bad feelings.... but I think I want to stay here and hang out with my friends because my mind is crazy. We'll see! I'm off to school (early) to do a group project with a bunch of girls, I hate girls! Wish me luck.

PS
I have had a bloody nose the past two days... I'm freaking out! Is it just really dry outside or 'am I dying? What the heck is happening?

1 comment:

Mike and Alecia said...

I know that NOT picking your nose usually helps... you may want to try that. :) Maybe you should stay here and play... WITH ME!!! WWEEEEEE!!!