Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Actual First Blog...

OK, so Brittany help me set this up yesterday so I figure I should start using it!



Nothing too exciting happened today, it was actually not the best day in the world. I woke up with a crazy headache, mostly because I didn't sleep well the night before because I'm stressed to the max! My headache was just the beginning- once I made it to the bathroom to start getting ready for school I was sneezing uncontrollably for a good 10 minutes. At that time I knew, my allergies are back! Excellent!! I lived with this nastiness all day long, I need to go to Costco and pick up some more medicine. So that's that, pretty exciting.... I know! :)



In other news...

School is going ok, a lot of work is catching up to me fast this week but I seem to be handling it with ease. Only a few more weeks left to go, I can't believe how quickly the semester has gone by. I'm glad I was able to concentrate on school and not work for the past few months, otherwise I would not have been able to get through 19 credits.



Mesa home life is better this week too, not so much drama as last weekend. I think my roommates are (or were) as stressed as I have been.



Boyfriend things are confusing. I'm about to make life changing decisions right now and I want to be completely sure, and right now I don't feel completely sure. I don't know if I'm expecting too much, but I just want some reassurance, is that too much to ask?

That's all for now-
Aleigha

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I hope things work out the best they can. Just remember to take your time and try not to rush yourself (coming from the Queen of Rushing Myself).

Mike and Alecia said...

Hello Aleigha!!! Yah you have a blog. You are so cool now!Now I can keep tabs on you all the time. But really we need to see more of each other cause once in a while just isn't cutting it anymore.