Monday, April 14, 2008

What a weekend...

First off, let me just say sorry for being such a downer... but that's just how it goes right now!

So the weekend didn't go as I had dreamt it would. In a perfect world, or just one where my boyfriend gave a crap, the weekend would have been great! So Friday was a special day, it was Allen and my 3 yr anniversary. Long time huh? I know! So I was excited to come up to Prescott Thursday night so we could spend Friday together and hopefully forget about my bad feelings I had previously had all week. Well, as you can guess it... things didn't go well. He completely forgot our anniversary, and I was so hurt. I didn't say anything. The first time I said something was on Saturday when I threw the card I bought him at him and told him Happy Anniversary before leaving the room crying my eyes out. He sort of laughed it of, acting like I was over reacting. By that time I wasn't sad or hurt anymore, but very angry instead. It's just one thing after another with him, I can't make excuses for him anymore... it's been 3 yrs... he should know better.... right?

It's almost 2am.... I need sleep. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Aleigha!!! I'm so sorry things are such a bummer lately. We gotta get together and have some serious girl talk night, k?